Ryan's Word I/O Diary

Words go in: I read them. Words come out: I write them. Input, Output = I/O. Get it? Got it. Get Ryan a gig. I'm serious, now!!

Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

I do a little of everything, and I write about it all.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Only 10 Days?!

It's felt like longer. Anyhoo, here's what I bought this week.

Ex Machina 36: Between being the only superhero in the world and being New York's latest mayor, Mitchell Hundred has no shortage of enemies, so it's fun to see a fan of his, one just as fanatical as some of the people he's gone up against. With a book as loaded as this can be, it's refreshing to have a fun moment.

New Avengers 40: Oh snap. The reveal here is only one skrull, but it's a monumental one. Watching this shake down through the main Secret Invasion story line's going to be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home