Ryan's Word I/O Diary

Words go in: I read them. Words come out: I write them. Input, Output = I/O. Get it? Got it. Get Ryan a gig. I'm serious, now!!

Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

I do a little of everything, and I write about it all.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday Evening

I should be reading a book with a cup of light tea by my side, but instead I'm probably going out for a pint or two. I have class at 9 tomorrow, so I shouldn't do too much tonight.

Over the course of the weekend I went through my email accounts and tried to catch up will close to 50 people, just letting them know where I am, what I'm doing, and asking them to get in touch. The fact that almost all of them have something to do with the comic book industry is completely relevant.

Changing topic before anyone can respond, between all those letters, the 2500 words I wrote and slashed down to 1700 for class this week, and being over 100 pages into Hero with a Thousand Faces this weekend, I feel pretty justified in going out for a brew tonight.

In the back of my mind, I know I need to attack my big story, which we'll call Haunted for now, with the literary equivalent of explosives before too long. I had a lot of ideas recently with no good window to incorporate them, but I have to get them down and in before they go back to wherever they came from. I also have a very nice stack of books that I really do mean to read. All things in due time, right? Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home