Ryan's Word I/O Diary

Words go in: I read them. Words come out: I write them. Input, Output = I/O. Get it? Got it. Get Ryan a gig. I'm serious, now!!

Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

I do a little of everything, and I write about it all.

Friday, October 13, 2006

The game changes

So it appears that not only should this blog be for reading, but writing as well.

Duh-DUNNNNNNNNNNN

Yesterday I read Snow-White and Rose-Red from a book I bought at a second-hand bookstore in Falmouth for two quid, then wrote an 1100 word story adapting it for modern times. Rose tells Verne Troyer the mandatory sentence for tampering with an endangered species, isn't that adorable? I had to chop about 300 words to fit with the assingment though. I wonder if I can still fit in the undercover cop, I forgot about him.

Also read a few chapters of Hero with 1000 faces. Good reading, but hard to stick with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home